Exercise and Fitness Benefits
Benefits related to exercise and fitness can be summarised as follows:
- Increased Strength
- Increased endurance
- Vastly improved recovery time and levels
- Improved mental focus
- Increased overall mental and physical energy levels
- Improved cardiovascular activity through increased haemoglobin levels, increased oxygen levels and increased vasodilation (widening of blood vessels which leads to increased blood flow)
- Improved sleep
- Improved nutrient levels leading to improvements in all physical and mental functions
- Improved moods
- Improved fitness potential due to improved recovery rate
- Improved body condition and wellbeing levels over time
The suggestion is to take a higher dose when exercising. A normal dose is one tablet per 15 kg bodyweight, with strenuous exercise that increases to 1 tablet per 10 kg and with extreme exercise, 1 tablet per 7.5 kg bodyweight. This is because the nutrients will be used at a higher rate and more repair will be required after. This is a basic guide and some experimentation around this guideline will allow you to find the dose that works best for you.
Split the dose – half a quarter hour before your exercise session, half directly after. The benefits are felt almost immediately as strength levels increase due to the increased levels of peptides in the bloodstream. Endurance increases at the same time, allowing for a more powerful, longer-lasting exercise routine. These are the short-term benefits. Once the exercise routine is over, take the remainder of the dose. Recovery will begin almost immediately.
The cycle of stressor, rest, recovery and supercompensation is the process whereby we get fitter. Exercise acts as a stressor on our body, we then need to rest, which is when recovery happens. One will then recover to previous levels, but the body will “supercompensate”, increasing the fitness and capability to a higher level. When taking VITALIUM in the suggested manner, this rest and recovery period is shorter and higher levels of supercompensation (and therefore fitness) occur.